Have you ever tried to see someone’s private Facebook photos? If someone has set their profile privacy to Private or Friends Only they will not be available to all.
What if I told you there are ways to get around this?
I’m going to explain a few ways you can see anyones private Facebook photos no matter what privacy options they set.
Your own Facebook private photo viewer!
First I’ll tell you about a great app that will give you total access to their Facebook account including photos and messages set to “private”. Then I’ll cover some other tricks that can be used on anyone’s account.
So, if you want to see someone’s private Facebook photos, here’s how you can do it.
Using a Monitoring App as a Facebook Private Photo Viewer
This is a great way to view someone’s private photos and posts on Facebook but it is only suitable in certain situations. You can’t just install a spy app on anyone’s phone – at least not legally!
Spy or monitoring apps are great to use on your kids or employee’s smartphones. You can do this legally and you get total access to everything they do on Facebook and Messenger.
You can do a lot more than look at someone’s Facebook photos such as, check their location, texts, calls and more. These apps are very powerful.
The downside of this method is that it only works if you have access to the target phone (of the Facebook account owner) or access to their iCloud backups for iPhone users. I’ll explain more below – it’s not as complicated as it sounds!
This method will not work if you are trying to see a strangers private FB photos. But stick with me, I will cover some other techniques that will help do that.
But first here’s my recommended spy app you can use to see your target’s private Facebook photos.
mSpy for Facebook
There are a lot of apps that can give you similar results when it comes to accessing someone’s private Facebook photos. But few are as good as mSpy. Here’s why.
- It is the most reliable and popular spy app on the market
- It works on Android and iPhones
- For the iPhone no installation is needed
- The interface is very easy to use
- You can get access to a lot of information apart from just private Facebook photos.
- It works in stealth mode
I cover a lot of information about spy apps on Acisni.com and mSpy is my top recommendation in most situations. It is tried and tested! See my main review article to see the features available with mSpy in more detail.
Using mSpy on Facebook Photos
You can do this in four simple steps. You need to start by going on their website and creating an account for yourself. If you get a paid subscription, you will have access to a whole lot of features. There’s a lot you can see with mSpy.
- Using the setup wizard, complete the process. You will have to enter some information about the target’s device.
- After selecting their device, install the mSpy Facebook private viewer on the target’s phone.
- Once you install the app, you will need to launch the application and enter your details. This means giving the app the necessary permissions on the device.
- Click on the “Start Monitoring” button.
And that’s it. Now you are ready to look at their private photos on Facebook. You will also have all the information on the Control Panel of the website once you login using your credentials.
What is great for you and perhaps unfortunate for your target is that you can delete the icon from the home screen and still get the viewer to keep doing its job in stealth mode.
For Facebook photos, you must select Messaging Apps -> Facebook. And this will give you access to all of their activity on the social media platform.
Be sure to check out my main review and look around the site for lots of information.
I have a series of articles covering tips and tricks that are great on Facebook and Messenger:
- Looking at some hacker apps for Facebook
- How to see someone’s Facebook activity
- See someone elses messages on FB
- How to send GIF s on Messenger
- Hide your active status on Messenger
Have a look around I try to cover as much as possible to help get the most out of these apps and programs.
Other Ways to View Facebook Photos
As I mentioned the spy app method isn’t suitable in all situations. What if you are interested in a stranger’s Facebook photos, videos and posts? This next section might help.
Become Their Follower
If you are looking at a page and not an individual user, this is the easiest way to see their photos. Send a request to be their follower and you might be able to see their posts. If you know the page’s admin, the job is even easier.
If it is a stranger, you will have to wait till they approve your request. Meanwhile, you can send them a message making your case.
PictureMate is a Google Chrome extension that allows you to see someone’s hidden pictures without even being friends with them on Facebook. You won’t be able to see their profile, but you can access pictures in which they have been tagged. Here’s how to use it.
- Open Chrome and look for PictureMate in extensions.
- Add the extension to Chrome.
- Once it is installed, go to the profile you want to access.
- While on the profile, click on the PictureMate extension.
This is a website that lets you see private photos of a Facebook user. Here’s how you can use it.
- Open the website and copy-paste the profile URL of the target.
- Wait for the website to scrape the profile.
- The website gives you an ID that you must paste into the address bar of your browser and there you have it.
Using the Source Code
This is the toughest solution of all the ones listed in this piece. So, you will need to have a little bit of tech-savviness or at least a lot of patience. But if you succeed, you will be able to view the hidden photos.
All you need is a web browser and the target account. Here’s how you go about it.
- Open the Facebook account and right-click on it. Select “View Source Code” in the drop-down menu.
- A page will open with all the source code of the target account. Press Ctrl+F on your keyboard and you will get a find bar on top of the page.
- Type these codes in the box one after the other and note them down. You might not need to use them all but you will need them to see which one works. When one of them does, you will see the private picture on the screen.
You will need to note down:
- data-profileid= actorIDs:
- actorid: feed_subtitle
This method does work in most cases but is a bit technical for most users. Give it a go and see for yourself!
If you are looking for a clear winner on this list, it is more than obvious that mSpy takes the cake. Not only will it allow you to see Facebook private photos but it will let you see everything they do on Facebook. Not to mention the other features you get acces to!
If you are trying to see photos of someone you don’t know set to Private – then give the other methods a shot. Have fun and remember to stay legal!